5.13.2005

Big day for some

Well to day is a pretty big day for peaj she is going for a job interview. Lets all hope she gets it ( I am sure she will).
work is been pretty taxing I am sore every were but it is work and well they do pay me. Well I found out that I would pay them till I get my 120 days in, and get the insurance that they offer so that will work out would relay like to have insurance again.



here is a question for every one out there
if you could have any job which would you have and would you go through the schooling for it ????

2 comments:

Shafter79 said...

I would like to become an apologetic. Hopefully I'll be in school this fall to start going for my degree.

Messed Up said...

well it is good to hear that some one is going to do something.. i still don't think i would like to do the hole school thing agin