5.27.2005

What a ass

Ok so I am such a ass my lovely wife asked me a small favor and well I did not only not do it but I argued about it with her. Well see she asked me to make some pb&j's for the field trip she is going on to day wick kaylee and well I forgot and then I feel asleep at the dame computer and well by the time I woke it was 3 and I went to bed. So in turn I woke to feeling like a ass she asked so little of me and I did not even do it. So in turn I picked up a little around the apt I vacuumed and washed the kitchen floor. Some hoe that dose not seam like a nuff. So this is me saying I am relay sorry.

I hope things went well and you had fun

2 comments:

Joe C said...

If it was only a couple sandwiches, I'd say no big deal. If you had to supply the troops, then I could see her getting mad.

Accidents happen.

Peaj said...

LOL that is how I felt this morning I had already made bologna sandwhiches and it was no big deal I was just afraid that they would go bad before we got to eat them. I just figured this morning that he was to tired or thought I was completly stupid for thinking that bologna and mayo sandwhiches would go bad by lunch. Hmm whatever babe I love you and yes the floor looks great. I love you ~Peaj