5.06.2005

I made it one more day

Well the day is done and I made it throw yet another wodiful day. Not all bad but started to get a little stressed but all in all not to bad got paid the was nice. Well management seams to like me which is always good nothing but good things to say about me. Still don't know how this Friday is going to go with peaj's party thing I am not really sure if I can go or if I can stay long. It is hard to get a answer out of any one were I work so I will just have to wait and see........


well I am happy peaj is finally done and over with all this, she has done way more then I think I could ever do I am prod to have her as a wife, well to all the rest of you all I am over and out of this blog for now........................

1 comment:

Joe C said...

I thought the party was tomorrow and it's just some recognition night tonight. Either way, hope to see you.