5.17.2005

WTF

Well another day has come and gone for me. I payed the company to start my insures early which I think may have been a good thing. Well the talk in the office when I happed by well sounded a lot like another lay off which well kind sucks I don't know what is going on there.
The company I work for dose not have any money they can't even buy us gloves I mean come on how do you exespect us to work which sharp metal things and not have any gloves it seam they are relay having hard times which is never good for a company. I am not relay sure if the hole lay off thing will happen but to say the lest I don't thing this is a step in the right direction for me. Well I did appeal my unemployment diction again I am starting to think I am just beating a dead dog at this point. I do not see them giving me any of the money that is well mine. And well to say the lest I don't think another lay off will help much.


well that is about all for this well down day

1 comment:

Joe C said...

You have to ride the government about unemployment. It's your money. Get it.