10.11.2005

Just a little note to all that read.

Ok so Peaj's car was well lets say a little impaired. (ok it was just about dead) So we have been looking but not really having the money at had to buy a used craper for a wile we had to do something. So we went to Saturn and looked at new and used. Mean wile the hole time we are looking we are telling my parents that her car was shot with 4 bald tires and a bad brain and well it was over heating and all. OK with that all said we took a loan out in peaj's name for a used 2003 Saturn and well needless to say we now have a reliable car with really good gas mileage. But on the same had peaj got all kinds of shit from my mom on the phone about how when my dad was working and she was at home she did not have or need a car and all this crap. So needless to say peaj was a little fluster at my mom which I would have been to. But when I talk to her (my mom) she was ok well you should shop around and all that good shit. But any way we now have a really nice car and it has new tires and brakes and all at no charge for us. The payments are a little more then I would have liked but we can handle it. Insurance was a lot less then I would have thought and that is for a full coverage. So now I come to the good part which is I do not want to even call my parents and tell them I just don't want to hear all the shit which will no doubt hit the fan. And by the way we got 500 for her car way more then we could have gotten from trying to sell it. Well that is about it for my day.
other notes the ferrets are all well and very playfully as of late are newbie is doing relay well with all the new friends she has not only learned how to play but she just cant get a nuff of it. The younger ones are turning in to big snuglers which is really nice. Well I am off to make something for dinner and try to make something for peaj's lunch she is really pooped after going to the dealer after working 16 hours.

note is written and I am out

1 comment:

Joe C said...

I have to see this pimpin' ride she aquired.