10.04.2005

Just a little note to all

Well my wonderful wife has been busting her ass working a hole lot. We are trying to make up for some lost money when she got hurt and could not work. She singed up for a bunch of over time. I know she can do it but she was pretty pooped to day I hope her night goes well. well other then that not a hole lot has been happeing around here. The kid is doing really good in school no problems like last year. All the fuzzys are doing really good no problems at all. Things are pretty good as is if you all know what I mean. Still looking for a part time job that is really close and well the times that I could work and still get the kid off to school and pick her up. Not having a hole lot of luck finding any thing around here at all. If any one has any ideas they would be helpful...


well that is all got to get the kid to bed

1 comment:

Lish said...

I would be more than willing to help you with your cover letter, resume, etc. if you need it. That is, after all, what I do for a living.
If you let me know what field you are interested in, I can make sure your format complies with the standards.
Let me know - Lish
alcadu.blogspot.com