10.21.2005

Well another not so happy day is coming on

Ok lets start form the not so happy phone call a couple days ago. My sister calls and tells me my grama has stage 4 cancer and is going to die soon. (ok I kinda new this form the last time I saw her) And then my mom calls about a hour later and tells me the same thing ok this is fun, the hole time I am telling mom I know and I just talked to my sister. Then mom goes off the deep end and starts bitching about this and that and on and on we go. Ok parents are now in town this is not going to be much fun mom is relay bitch lately and apparently sees I am the only child that has ever seen the things that she is now seeing. Ok this is were things go form not so happy to really just a shit fest. Mom and dad are staying at sisters house in the drive way in there motorhome. Sister is really big church freak now and well has no time for any one that is not in her church. IE mom and dad this angers mom a lot and well dad just don't like any thing to do with sister husban ie church. Ok now on with life right, NO mom calls wants to have dinner with us ok but peaj is working to night and well will not be home. Mom saying she wants to she her granddaughter. Ok that is cool and all but one more time mom goes off deep end with now bitching about my sister and how they only care about there church and on and on she goes well I sit and think my god some one shoot me if I ever get to be like thing. Ok so I guess I am having dinner with my parents and kaylee to night and well I think peaj is the lucky one buy having to go to work. Now I can say I wish I had a job. Ok well I will have to post about the dinner to night it should be fun....

2 comments:

Lish said...

Serenity Now!

Hang in there.

Joe C said...

Let me know what you are doing this weekend. I'll come by and hang out. I know I haven't been by this week.