10.16.2005

Just some little tidd bitts

Well things are as well as they can be for now. I went in to the dentist 2 days ago for a tooth that was well killing me. Ok so some good and some bad news came of this hole thing the bad first, Well the tooth was just about all rotted out now a little past note on the same tooth it has been filled 3 times buy on dentist a family one that I have seen for a lot time, which we did not go to again. Now that the tooth is well just to little nubs on the front and the rear of the tooth that will have to have a crown put on it. After about 10 shots to the the area which we grounded away for about 4 hours the only good that came of this was that I did not need a root canal done on it. LOL ya that was about all the good new I could handle. The bill was just more bad news about 400 not fun. And now 2 or 3 days later it is killing me the hole jaw is just in pain. Well in other things peaj got a bladder in infection not cool it just kicked her sugars all over but we now have that under control. More good news for her she is going to go to days. Very cool she will be home more with use and well not sleeping when she is home I think this will help her a lot in getting a routine down and probuly going to help a lot with her sugars. Her car is good it is very nice and really good on the gas part of the bills (big help). My shoulder has been stiff (ok relay hurts) for a few days now and well to say the lest between my moth and my shoulder I feel like crap and just want to sleep or cruel up and die. The kid is doing really well in school she got a A in math and well to say the lest this year so fare is going way better then last year for her, we are starting to hear a lot of mommy daddy the kids at school make fun of me or they don't like me. A little unsettling for us but well Bring in first grade not a hole lot can be done with that. I thing we are both a little concerned with it and how it make her feel. Me and peaj both went through similar things in school at one point or another and it is hard on one that is so young to have to learn so early how cruel other children can be We only can hope that only the best will happen to are daughter and fear the worst like most parent. Well with all the bad news poring out all over the world it is no surprise that we all have a little bad news of are own.

2 comments:

Joe C said...

If I have to, I'll go to Kaylee's school and kick some ass. You can definitely put me in the "picked on" category. Ironically, one of those people is Kaylee's father...

Weird.

Messed Up said...

that is cuz i only juged you buy how you looked like every one did to me. Ironically i was well picked on the only diff was i just snaped one day and started to kick ass to all that were in range. good times fun memorys.....