7.24.2006

Well well

We got to have the best pizza in some time it came piping hot, and quick as hell. Now this vary rally happens but when the driver knows you and knows were you live the shit get here dame fast thanks Chud for getting my food here fast and fresh, We will have to stop buy and talk to the owner which we know and complement him on his wonderful employee..

Ok so my wife Peaj has a kick ass idea for the web so go check it out.
Now I do really like the idea and even better you can post pic’s to prove it happened. I would have to say it is one of the better ideas I have seen on the net in a wile.

And the other day on Craigs list I found a ad for a cheetos that looks like a Cock and balls and Thought hell I will drop a email and see what she was talking about below is the pics of it funny stuff there.

That is all I got so enjoy the funny photos and stop by and check my wife’s great idea out.





3 comments:

Joe C said...

I like that our wife Craigslist had a kickass idea, and the other day on Peaj there was a cheeto cock.

:)

Messed Up said...

Wow that was realy bad all better now. thanks joe

Joe C said...

I could just see the Cheeto cock on Peaj... and I laughed every time I thought of it.