9.27.2008

Campaign trails

More like end trails for some, (Hillary) but being almost a show in for the running she was knocked out so soon, well I think It came down to the bible belt the hardest place to get votes unless you follow there book. (or one close to, or say you do). Now we are left with two very large extremes and to tell you all the truth I think we may be in for more of the crap we are in. one says we are fine and the other is saying we need to do something. ( I do like the adds that say we don’t want more afford more of the same) good marketing if you as me,

But I will not bore you with that crap, it is all a matter of opinions and well my opinion is kinda messy.

So we will cover some facts about presidents

The only three U.S. presidents who ever had to deal with real or impending impeachment -- Andrew Johnson, Richard Nixon, and Bill Clinton -- All have names that are euphemisms for “penis”..


David Rice Atchinson was president of the United States for exactly one day. (if any one asked who my favorite president is I will have to remember this guy.)

Andrew Jackson was the only president to believe that the world is flat. (and to add to that here is some messed up shiton Jackson)..even if a quarter of it is true that is to much for me….

It looks like we have a lot to look forward to in presidents.

No comments: