9.25.2008

Trying to make it to school

So being the pain in the ass that I am,

I jumped on the ball and called the collage by us to kind get on the ball. That and I am starting to see how this program is going, they only tell you to do a little at a time to keep you having to come back to meet appointments.

So I went talked and found out that I need to do a lot to make the dead line to get in on the winter classes, have to get transcripts and take placement testing, and after talking to the consular over there I find out I also have to be a full time student to get the money form MI.

Ok wow did no think I would have to jump in at full time, I thought I would come in a part time to make sure that school is not over whelming or impedes on taking care of the little one. With that all out the window now we move on.

I am hoping like hell I place high on the placement test so I do not have to take even more pre wrecks. I would love to be able to do this hole thing with as little as possible on the line of trying to play catch up for my horrible lack of schooling in the past.

Wish me well and I will try and keep you informed.

No comments: