9.23.2008

Makes football worth watching?

Now I was looking throw Google news just typing in wired key words to see what pops up. So I used the word crazy and found this pick (on the right) and under it tells me they are football pics.
Now I it came with a article
with a lots of writing and stuff but that I only
Hit the head line so even with the incentive of nice eye candy it still dose
Not change my view on foot ball. Aw well I guess trying to under stand
A game were many grown mean chase a little ball and lay all over each
Other is to much for me to comprehend. But then again with a few of
This kind of spectators I guess I can see a little of the point.

3 comments:

Joe C said...

And yet, men slamming each other into boards, and swinging around their hard wooden sticks to "score" bothers you not.

Messed Up said...

I guess as some point, but there are plays not just lineing up and running at each other. all over a little ball trying to get a few yards. I just don't under stand the point perhaps if they made more play time and less lineing up.

Joe C said...

Agreed.

I'm still utmost a hockey fan, but the Lions are changing... GM Matt Millen is OUTTA HERE!