9.24.2008

School

This will undoable be one of very many posts on this subject.

Ok so Michigan has this no worker left behind program, all good so I check it out online and find out that all I have to do is go in to the office and fill out some forms to see if I can get in on the free stuff. So I show up at the office to get a piece of paper and am told that I will have to come back the next day at 9 in the morn for a seminar on this program.

Little ticked I go home thinking wow no were on line did it say I had to go to some seminar. Well I read the paper I was given it gives me a brief over look of the program (cool I guess) just about he same thing that was all over the net.

I show the next day and find that the only thing this lady is saying is the same shit I read on line and she is coving the paper that I was given the day before, (wow thanks for wasting my time and gas money).

After sitting for like 10-15 mins giving the lady a real hard time about how she was not answering any questions but leaving opened ended comments (felt like I was playing some cloche and dagger game). I have the lady a over all hard time seeing I read every thing I could find on the programs that were offered online, well she started backing in to corner and she went from bubbly and happy to getting annoyed.

Well as the time went on she tells us that we have to come back and meet with her, over and over to make sure that we were even going to go throw with the program (ok I can see you don’t want to dish out money for dead beets). But come on, so I show for the first appointment and find that she wants a copy of school records and other crap. (so at this point I am asking why she did not ask for this info and I would have had it when I showed up)

So she becomes very honest and tells me they have put in safe guards to make share you are even going to be able to do it you have to show up to some appointments and see if are capable of getting the info an stuff need to even go throw with the programs.


So all in all I see no problem with getting the money to start school, just have to jump throw some hoops I guess.

More to come stay tooned.

No comments: