6.09.2006

Awwww darn

MercilessMinx at I Talk to much
Gave me this as a rating.

3. Chuck’s Little Life

Two sidebars = one too many sidebars. They are half-filled with ads anyway, so no one would miss it if one were to fall off and slither back into the sizzling hell it came from.

I’m not a grammar nazi, nor am I a spelling bee champion. However there are more misspellings than I like to deal with here - the kind that spell checkers wouldn’t find (board/bored, brake/break). Okay, maybe there are just two, but for some reason they really bug me today. Grr.

The posts bore me. This guy has no personality. It finally dawned on me just now how the phrase “bored to tears” came about. I yawned so much my eyes wouldn’t stop watering. Now I’m stiffling. I refuse to conclude that this blog made me cry, so I’ll just leave you all with one parting thought: finger

I give it No slaps





Darn I Got ripped on as if I care, and yes thanks to one of the comments in that post he dose mention that I am dyslexic which you all know is true. But if you don't like don't read cool with me.

Seconded I am back Booooooomb. This is what I needed to come back with a little fire under my ass. Now no I don't really care that they don't like it or not but I thought it would be fun and a little free advertisement for me HEHE. She gave me the bird not the double bird (disappointed on that one) but the alternating bird.


In closing I fucking rule.

4 comments:

SupComTabz said...

Obviously blogging is about what you want it to be aboue...

Is that a ferret? Oh and I like your tatt's :)

Messed Up said...

That sure is a ferret, that is one of are 8 little ones.

And thanks I like my tatt's to..

Stepho said...

I think the point of that reviewer it be a shameless critical whore, right? Anyway, no personality? Is that person smoking crack? You have a variety of interesting topics up here. Makes my blog look like one piece of self promotional garbage ;) I like you blog.

Messed Up said...

Gheee thans stepho..