6.23.2006

Life as it sets sail

Well sorry to all those that check here for something any thing, I know very few people still come buy. And this is why the lack of up dates, one the internet has started to bore me bore me something bad; I can not find a dame thing to amuse me. Two Now that the kid is out of school I have no time alone to think, I do not watch much TV but what TV that was watched was funny things that go on around the world, Now it is mostly cartoons.

Now in no way is this a bad thing trust me, But this is a bad thing to those that stop by for my shitty points on crazy topics. Well to all of the people that do still stop by there will be things, what things I am not sure but they will be here, it may take a little time.

I do have a few good ones cooking up in this head of mine, so be patient and we will all see what shit spews from me.

5 comments:

Lish said...

No need to apologize for the lack of posting. The fact that you are NOT ignoring your child to plunk away on the internet or veg out in front of the TV speaks volumes about what a great dad you truly are.

I do have friends that will ignore their children so that they can do whatever makes them happy. You seem to understand that your life isn't solely about you, and although sometimes it may be frustrating to be a parent, you are demonstrating that you are a compassionate, dedicated, kind and loving person. Who could ask for a better father and guide for a young person?

Messed Up said...

Why thanks Lish, I have you all fooled HEHE..

Stepho said...

Aw snap, dawg. What am I gonna do about my weekend reading now?

Messed Up said...

There will still be somthing up here, what i don't know but somthing and i will even try to make it every week end just for you stepho....

Joe C said...

Let me know when you are up for hanging out this week, bro.