6.02.2006

Photo comments

Ok so to day I am going to post photo/pic's I find and type in what ever I want to say or think about them.




Ok this one I like for the fact that well I do say fuck a lot and I should put this up on this site.




Next I found this and thought wow how true it that. I think we should reprint all money in the U.S. with that on it instead of god. It is the one true thing here now; money can buy you any thing even presidencies…



This one I found well looking throw a bunch of blogs, this comes form a religious site that was poking fun at a neighboring church. I just love what it implies to me. On you knees bitch!




This is back to the money thing, I really think they should make some denotation with this on it; it is the one thing we have that we have used that will be remembered for ever. HEHE





Ok so I am getting board with this so I will leave you with this one.

2 comments:

Sanguchi said...

Hahaha, nice pics. The monkey was funny.

Messed Up said...

OH ya you have to love the monkey!!