1.24.2006

Just another day...

ver feel you need a good stiff drink to help you throw the day. Well I do not feel that way to day but what I could go for is a nice cold beer. Now you may ask your self why that I may feel this way. Well I will let you in on the secret, no reason what so ever. Well after a long night of the kid wakening me at 11 something to," daddy I am really sorry". Well she was not feeling so good and kind of could not make it to the bathroom, let me rephrase that she made it just not all of it made it in the can. It was so bad that I had to put her in the shower. Now I kind of get worried when the little one gets sick and it lasts more then a few days. She woke this morning to I feel better. So lets all hope that this is over for her.
Well the day starts going and I find my self just having one of those days were things don’t seem to fit to well. Hurray for me.

1 comment:

Joe C said...

Get well, Kaylee.