1.17.2006

What a messed up day.

Ok so I don’t often over all feel I sleep well. Well that is changed for some reason.
I have had two very vivid dreams as of late. One I was dreaming the kid age of 7
Or so was playing around fireworks and well I felt she was going to get hurt by
One and screamed her name fist and middle at like 3 in the morning scared the
Hell out of peaj doing so. The problem is that it felt so real I don’t mean it just
Felt real it looked real I was really terrified that she was going to get hurt my the
Dame thing.
Two was one about my wife she was cheating on me not only cheating but
Was really falling for this other person. It was kinda wired I new it was going on
But never did any thing about it till one day she came home and finally told me
That she met some one and was really in love. Now what did surprise me was that
I was hurt but I just took it with a grain of slat. We still lived to gather for a wile
And then she wanted me out. So I packed up my cloths and cds and left. I just
Left no argument I just left. Lived in my van for a wile till I found to lesbians
That I moved in with. Over all it was just weird I was not mad just hurt that it
Happened. Now also in this dream there was no site of the kid no referents to her
Or even that she existed. No it was over all real feeling and peaj was wearing sexy
Cloths and just over all did not seam to be her self. Now as far as the lesbians I
Know they were not real they were to dame hot to be. So I know most of the dream
Was fake well felt fake peaj leaving me was the real feeling part me living in my van
Was pretty real but the rest I think my brain got bored with it and started adding
Good stuff.
Now the funny thing is I do worry about kaylee a lot some time. It seams
She lacks common cents some time, what kid don’t. Now the whole cheating thing
I am not sure I do not feel she is cheating on me or with me or what ever. But the
Dream it self was not like all distorted it was like real time video or something
Every thing seamed like I woke up and bam she was there and wanted me out.
Over all kinda weird if I do say so my self.

I honestly either don’t dream or just don’t member them. But these I remember, they did seam very real. Well here is to another day of shitty ass rain and clouds. The weather around here is getting old……….

5 comments:

Joe C said...

Messed up dreams man. Sounds like some interpetation is needed.

Lish said...

Subconscious ideas, insecurities, worries, etc. manifest themselves in dreams.

I won't even pretend to know what these dreams represent. They may be exaggerations of fears, or it might be emotions coming to the surface.

Also, they could be induced by whatever you consumed prior to sleep. I have wild and vivid dreams after eating popcorn. Must be the chemicals.

What's scary is when you dream about events that later actually happen.

Peaj said...

well I have heard that what you dream notmatter who is in it it is all about you and all the other people in your dream represent aspects of you. So in a sense Honey are you cheating on me? LOL

Messed Up said...

LOL ya with the the gnoms you know the ones in the yard down the street HEHE.....

Joe C said...

I've got gnomes. I'll see if any of you are having sex with them.