1.20.2006

Wow what a bad day that is starting to unfold already.

Well I get a nice wake up call from the kid around 6:20 or so. She comes to the door and is winning about her tummy hurting. Well I know there is a bug going around so I ask her what kind of hurt. It just hurts so in total she is just running to the bath room about every 5 min and now is carrying a puke bucket. So needles to say she will not be going to school to day. Well needles to say now I get a sick kid. Now I can not complain to much are kid is one of the ones that is really good when she is sick she is either sick or not. There is nun of that I don’t feel good stuff. And she is really good at hitting the puck bucket. So here is to a fun day ahead……….

4 comments:

Joe C said...

Get well, Kaylee.

Joe C said...

SPAMMED!

Stepho said...

At least she can aim! Hope she's feeling better.

Messed Up said...

ya that she can do well. that is good as for i do not have to clean up a realy big mess