1.29.2006

A over all fun week end

Well all thow peaj worked, and was missed greatly. Me and kaylee had lots of fun. Around a hour or so I thought her how to play dominoes. Now I did not think she would really get it but not only did she get it she kicked my but a few times. She loves the game and wanted mommy to play something bad. So to day mommy came home and we played. Now we played to 250 and I won but kaylee was in 2ed almost the hole time. But finished in last by only 20 points. So over all the week end was nice. Lets home the week is this nice.


and for all those that don't under stand dominoes is a game of counting so go Here to check it out. Not just set them up and knock them over, there is much much more to it...


Here is to hoping..........

5 comments:

Joe C said...

Dominoes are awesome.

Stepho said...

My mom and dad used to get drunk and play contact dominoes.

Peaj said...

contact dominoes? Whats that like?

Messed Up said...

I don't know contact dominoes with a cuple of hot girls say like, peaj and stepho that could be a lot of fun.

Joe C said...

Hells yes.