1.08.2006

Just a few more hours

And I will have one more birth day over. This one was not all that bad had the call from my mom and my sister wishing a happy birthday. Got a card form mom and some money. Sis just called which was cool with me. Peaj and Kaylee got me stargate sg1 season 4-5 we went out Saturday and got them. Over all it was kinda painless. Over all right now life seams slow as if something were missing form the over all equation. Not a whole lot to really say, pretty happy to have this birthday shit be gone in a few hours. To be 27 sucks and well I am sure it only goes down hill form here. I think it all started with my 18 b-day to tell ya all the truth. I wasn’t like all the other kids my parting was done by then and I guess my life started. Did not go fare stated in the same state lived with parents till I moved out with my wife to be. I guess I just gruw up a lot faster then all the people that I did hang with. For the most part I don’t ever see any of them any more here and there or I might hear something throw the grape vine that is about it. I only really kept one of the old gang around that would be Joe also the only other person to read this site. Kinda sad in the long run to loose all of the gang as I did I grow up and well it took them some more time to do so. Well happy birth day to me. Ofcorse I take the one day that you are spouse to be happy and think about all the people that I have seen and met and wonder were and what they are doing to day. Now don’t get me wrong I am not unhappy with my diction to grow kinda needed to do so, but I do hate the fact that I could not have taken a few with me. Other then the shitty birth day thing every thing around here is good commutations is a little better with the family over all.


This is for all that I have lost touch with.

2 comments:

Lish said...

You still have me floating around.
Happy Belated Birthday!

Joe C said...

Even though I said it Saturday --

"Happy birthday, fucker."