2.19.2006

dadada Fuck

I can’t say I want to go back in time. For the fact that I would end up making the same things happen. But wish I could have stepped back a few times and looked at the bigger picture. You know to look at all the possibilities of life. I guess was just too raped up in life to look at the over all picture of what life was and is.
I look back at the money I blew on dumb stuff and kick my self, the things I agreed to and kick my self. What I can’t fig rout right now is what and were I am spouse to be. Over all I feel lost and confused. I think at this point and time I am looking too hard for a direction I should move in.
In other news that cat goes in Tuesday.

And yes I have become a little more then amused with the hockey 04 game. Going to make a team up and if you would like to be put on this team yes I said you could be on the team all you have to do is give me first last name and height weight birth day and well need less to say what position you would like to play and I will make you a player on my team.
Well that I guess all there is for me.


FUCKING FLYS!


By the way you can email all that shit for hockey to Conceptzero@sbcglobal.net

6 comments:

Drunken Chud said...

i don't wanna e-mail it. just make a left winger named "Drunken Chud" who is 6'3" and make him a slender 300lbs. d.o.b. 5 feb 79.

that's all.

Drunken Chud said...

oh... please. i guess i could have said please. so... please.

Messed Up said...

conceider it done one drunken chud left wing coming up.

Drunken Chud said...

thank you. thank you.

Joe C said...

You still have me saved, right?

Messed Up said...

well not the one i had i had a lot of problems with players and teams not being saved. but i did make you over.