2.27.2006

Ok so I lied.

You would never guess what has come up very often as of late. Religion, yes I said it. Now I can say that I am not for the whole organization of it. But I can’t say I am against in people beveling in what they want. I take a semi neutral stand I guess. I my self believe in something, what they be I am not sure? I just don’t believe in the whole organization of churches being any religion. I am not beset one it comes to witch one I will pick on or nock a joke at.
But any way I was told by the repair guy here that I need to go to church so I could be saved or some shit like that. And then I was reading a post by another bloger about religion and stuff. Now that I am a little older and I guess a little wiser I try and stay off the topic.
Not for any particular reason just really don’t want to have people peach to me about how there religion is better. I guess I am tired of hearing the sales pitch.
I have driven by a few churches and was tempted to stop and go in, why you ask well no reason what so ever. I find it amusing to see people at church being all god worthy and no sooner leave and curse the ones name they are upholding. LOL now I am not say they all do but I have seen a few do so.
My self I think it is amassing what people will do in there lords name, blowing them self’s up so on. I my self cant take much heed in there is only one (sounds like highlander) HEHE. But each to there own I guess I would have to say. In what ever you may believe in.

3 comments:

Lish said...

To think...I worked in a Catholic high school last year. I was required to attend Mass every Friday with the students.

I was raised Catholic, explored polytheistic religions for while, and now, I'm an agnostic on most days - atheist on others (depends on how bleak the world is on those days).

I try to avoid similar conversations, but religious zealots must see a sign on me somewhere. It must say "Save my soul" or something like that.

Drunken Chud said...

i like to study religion. it's funny cuz christians used to persecute the jews, whose faith christianity is founded on. and now muslims hate christians AND jews, both of whom their faith is founded on. gotta love religions that preach peace and have people trying to kill each other. w00t!

Stepho said...

"I guess I am tired of hearing the sales pitch."

This seriously made me laugh out loud! Wonderful!