2.08.2006

Good day sir

Ok so during my brake of vacuuming under the bed. (Two cats and they love the under the bed and all) I have been looking for this dame song for a wile I don’t know the name or any thing. It has been played on TV shows a lot for a wile. Not being able to find, I looked at small Ville I know it was played there and got the sound track, not there so then I started looking at the other bands on the page for small Ville and well I still have not found it. But over all the music that I have found kinda sucks for example the transplants most of it is really bad screaming. And then I got some lifehouse they are not that bad but kinda slow for what I am looking for. I found one band Hot Action Cops they sound really cool kinda like bloodhound gane’ish. But can’t find them. I am just one big ball of pent up rage my head is killing me and I have appsolity no punitions what so ever right now. The ferrets have pissed me of and I have closed them in the kid’s room. Any way back to the vacuuming part the cats sleep under there all the time so it is hair central. Hard as I try I don’t think I can get all the hair up. But it looks much better in there right now.

Well life is life and I am sure sooner or later I will find that dame song. Till then I will have to experience some new music along the way.

You loose you get nothing good day sir!

3 comments:

Messed Up said...

ya it always seams to be that way. or that one song is nothing like the cd at all!

Stepho said...

Have you ever noticed that the one song they use from a band to promote a TV show or product or something usually sounds totally different from everything else they'll have out?
Also:
I said good day!

Joe C said...

Chuck, do download Atomic CLock Sync.

http://www.worldtimeserver.com/atomic-clock/

It'll fix the issue above from now on...