3.21.2006

aol sucks

Ok so around x-mass time some one stole my credit card #. Ok I delt with is quick and it was done with no damage. Last month some time I get a call. It’s aol wanting there money for my account. I ask what account I don’t have aol they suck. So then I get to play phone tag with these assholes (I hate aol). So every day after I called the fraud department I still get called and asked for the money, so I told them nice the first few times, the fraud story and they sorry and they will take my name of the list. Ok so they did not do so and after the first few days I lost patens I have made 2 of the callers cry after insulting them in every way I can think of. And now it is just me be belligerent as hell calling them every name I can think of (all of this for fun). Now I have worked with phones and calls are for, I know they can hang up on you if you call them. But if they call you well they just have to put up with all the shit that you dish out. Well to day I missed the call I was talk to my sister so I called them to yell knowing full well that they would just hang up. But oh no they cant hang up they are collections for aol and well they have to take all the shit that you dish to. So to day I yelled every belligerent work I could think of (fun shit). Then I tell the lady the story because she took it all and did not get nasty (surprise the shit out of me). So she starts the hole will take you name of the list and this were I started to scream fucking cunt at her and she tells me it will take 30 days for it to go throw. So I politely ask her will I get to scream obscenities at other aol people for another 30 days. She replies yes sir it dose seam to be that way. So I ask why in the hell would any one want to deal with a company that would constantly hound some one that the was screwed over buy some one? She tells me it is there policy. So I tell her fuck off and die eat shit and have a nice fucking day.

Now what did we all learn from this

aol FUCKING SUCKS DICK.

Tomorrow wait for phone call to yell at these ass holes that don’t check the accounts in which they call. Which I was told it is very plainly desplade that the account was canceled and was put down as a fraudulent account.

You have to love mindless drones that work for little to no money.

2 comments:

Drunken Chud said...

aol is teh devil.

Messed Up said...

I think the calling them the devil is just not strong anuff for me.

I will come up with something at some point to call them.