3.16.2006

Losing site of the goal

I think some were down the long line of life I lost site. Of perhaps the goal, or just maybe life it self. I have no direction at this moment. I think I have lost the ability to communicate with other people; I am not sure what went wrong with me. I have lost all ability to under stand others. I do not seam to under stand like I ones did. It is pretty clear that I can not really ask for help with this. Seeing that well I don’t think any one can help. I am not sure were I went wrong with all of this, but I am pretty sure I have lost all control. It is more like a freight train running down the track at full speed and no one is at the wheel any more.
In other news I found out why I can’t seem to get any one interested in hiring me, it seams that my ex-employer of 6 years is giving a not so nice reference. So nice of them don’t you think. Well seeing that I was there for 6 years I can’t just skip them as a reference at this point. Sad sad place
Well one more time the weather men here suck, this is like the 4th time that they have not reported the weather right. And one more time to tell the kid that there will most likely be no sledding this year. She is little up set about this, ah well what you are going to do.




You Loose You Get Nothing, Good Day SR.

2 comments:

Drunken Chud said...

i was just about to post on this same subject. not the sledding. but the track derailment.

Joe C said...

we should go sledding on the train tracks. IN JUNE.