3.27.2006

Life debit and control

Ok so at this very moment in time we are in debt control. And I am the one at the wheel.


We are a 3 hundred under 5 thousand. And I can make it all go away. I have this all figured out it will take around a year as long as nothing comes up in that time. Tomorrow I have to make a few phone calls and see if I can take a big chunk out of that shit. Witch I am sure I will be able to and the rest is just sticking to the payments. Should be ok not to ruff to do. I went throw every bill not including utilities and we are not too bad off. The credit cards will stay as they are and will most likely be the last to be paid off. The medical bills will be the first and I hope to take care of most of that tomorrow. Over all I thought it was going to be worse then it was. I have a few that I have to get stamps for tomorrow and we should be set to keep on going. I figured it out to be a little over the minimum on all of them and they should for the most part be gone in a year. It will most likely be tight at times but very much doable.


That is all this is me being pretty happy with finely figuring it all out to make it work.

5 comments:

Drunken Chud said...

just a word to wise. don't save your credit cards for the last. seriously. organize your debt by interest rates. pay off your highest interest rates first. period. well, highest interest with the highest owed. otherwise you're taking longer. but, that's just what the money people on oprah say.

Stepho said...

Wow, congratulations. I'm amazed that it'll be gone in a year. That's great!

Joe C said...

Chud's right.

Messed Up said...

no no folks the credit cards will be the last to be fully paid off. not that last to be paid sorry.

Drunken Chud said...

w00t