3.28.2006

Two has become one

Griped so tightly around the throat
Frozen in time
Finding it hard to move
Can’t seam to find you voice
Lost in thought
Your emotions are dead to sight
Feeling lost in side
Left out in the cold
The love has gone
You hurt in you soul
Losing the ability to comprehend
Minds eye is to clouded you are blind
Chest is being crushed
Your stand open armed
Your mind is racing
Your body is dead
Feel no hope
Seeing no site
Feeling the end it now

I am here and I will fix all that has gone wrong. You will see that the choice that you have made was not a bad one. You are now the one that needs more then I. And that is why I am here. I can not fix it was with one swipe of my hand it will take time. You will see that I will right the wrong for you.
Just hold on tight and you will be safe for now. We will do this together; I have seen the roads and have chosen a path. All you have to do is just let me lead the way.

No comments: