3.29.2006

here ya go

Favorite Artist meme:Choose a band or artist; and answer a bunch of questions using only titles of their songs.I will have to go with Cake right now,
1. Are you male or female? Satan is my Motor

2. Describe yourself: Jesus Wrote A Blank Check

3. How do some people feel about you: Ain't No Good

4. How do you feel about yourself: Walk On By

5. Describe your ex boyfriend / girlfriend: Long Line Of Cars

6. Describe your current significant other: You Part The Waters

7. Describe where you want to be: Other Never There

8. Describe how you live: I Bombed Korea

9. Describe how you love: Love You Madly

10. What would you ask for if you had just one wish: You Turn The Screws

11. Share a few words of wisdom: Short Skirt / Long Jacket

12. Now say goodbye: Let Me Go


ok so this is were I am spose to tag well I don’t have anyone left so I guess I am last at it agin.
Thanks to stepho this was kinda fun.

2 comments:

Stepho said...

Yes! Cake was going to be my first choice for that meme :)

Messed Up said...

ya stepho i been on a kick of cake.


hehe