3.19.2006

A little word if you please. LOL LOL

Ok so I have a site meter thing right. (check the bottom of the page its there) well any way I know most every one who comes here, and there are a few that pass by using the next blogger button. Well that thing that I have not figured out yet is some one from Texas is coming to my site and they come here on regular bases. Now almost no one comments on my site they just read. (That is cool) but what gets me is this person form Texas never has commented so I don’t know if they have a site. Now I know they have see all my sites but still know way to know if they have one. Then I got to thinking do I know this person, to tell you the truth the only people that really come to the site is people I know either personally or throw mutual friends.
Ok to the point my life is dull and I don’t have a lot to write about. So I need you. The few of you that read to push up ideas it may just be a word or what ever you want along. And I will write what ever comes to mind. And yes I want the person form Texas to comment just ones I don’t care if you tell me to fuck off. Hell you could just drop an email with a link to your site if you have one.
Now I read a lot of sites in my free time. I don’t always comments on them but that is because of my dyslexia. Blogger spell check sucks so I have to write every thing in word and then cut and past. Long process but I guess it is worth it if you want people to be able to read the shit you write. And well comments don’t have spell check so either I have to keep it really simple or well just don’t write it.


So there you all have a job if you read this blog you have to give me something to go one. A word a question, something you want to know. I will go look of the answer if I don’t know it of cores. But I need something to write on,


You have you amassment go forth little ones and be creative.

6 comments:

Drunken Chud said...

wow... calling out a lurker... that's ballsy man. i have several lurkers. i like them. when i look at my sitemeter it warms my heart to see my lurkers sitting there amidst all the goddamn google searches for "myspace survey".

Messed Up said...

I am all about the ballsy! I realy don't have a lot of readers so calling one out is ok. i mean if i lose one i have like 2 others LOL

Lish said...

I'm a faithful reader. I don't have much to say, really. I am too busy with studying for the GRE, which is proving to be the most ridiculous test ever!

Stepho said...

I don't think there's anything wrong with calling out a lurker. I have a few I'd like to call out, like several people from California. Chuck, why dontcha email me the IP of this lurker from Texas? I have a lurker from Texas who regularly reads my blog and I may have an idea of who it is, maybe they found your site from mine? stephanietyler at gmail.com

Messed Up said...

LISH-well thanks for stateing that you are faithful reader.

STEPHO- so i sent it over. is it one in the same?

Messed Up said...

also one up date the lurker is not been back. ah well I guess my fun is over.