3.17.2006

Rambling of dyslexia

Ok so now that I do not have a job so to speak of, I read a lot. Even when I was working I would read a book or so a month. Which is pretty good for a dyslexic fool that could not even spell is name in the forth grad. So any way with that said I started reading the Harry potter series good read if I do say so, much better then the movies. Well I finished the 6th book a few weeks a go or days kind of hard to tell ya which it is. So I started picking up books and trying to read and well I have just about given up. Either I could not get in to the story or in my opinion over or under written stories that just sucked. So Joe brings a book the last time he came over the tucker max story. Now with picking up a few books as of late and having no luck with it I picked this up and gave it a try.
Now I did not expect a whole lot starting out being kind of down about not being able to find a story that was worth my time, but this is the most fucking hilarious book I think I have ever read. I have laughed more in the last two days form this book then I think I have ever done in my life. It has become hard to put it down. Now I have to admit that Joe has had it linked on is site for some time (I am told my Peaj). Apparently she must be the better friend letting me know that she has gone to all the links on Joe’s page. Now I have gone to a few but not many.
Anyway I think Tucker Max is my new hero. I mean come one the guy is a riot, and for thus that have not read the book I say give it a try. Now I am sure that I will most likely be the last person to read this book seeing well I am kind of a looser, when it comes to cool things. I the most likely person to be out of the loop. Well any ways I would like to thank Joe for reading martial.
Ya so that was pretty much it I just wanted to thank Joe. That done I guess I don’t really have any thing to say. I will be linking to Tucker Max as well the shit is just to funny.

2 comments:

Drunken Chud said...

hahahahahahaha. i love his site. i need to borrow that book one of these weeks. w00t!

Joe C said...

Glad you like the book. I think I'll lend it to Chud when you are done with it, Chuck.