4.30.2006

Braking down the language bearer's

Yes I have updated some features of this site aging. I have added bible fish translator for all the foreign hits I have been getting. Now I know that it must be a inconvenient for some not to be able to read English, but I did not really have to worry about this seeing that all my visitors are from the U.S. and well English if the primary language. Well going throw my tracker I have found many foreign flags and all of the foreign flags only stay long enough to see that they can't read the content. So I found a page that has the bible fish and it works really well for him. So I have jumped on the wagon for all the people that want to read what little content is here. Now I have done some looking around blogger and have found any langue that I don't under stand or my browser don't understand I just skip the page. Now I am sure there are some blogs out there written in a different langue (not English) that might be very interesting to read. So to try and help out the bearer's of language I have added it.

Only time will tell if it makes any different at all. Seeing that I do not read/speak any other language other then English, if you have the ability please try the bible fish and let me know what you think if it works well or not. I don't honestly know how much of the content will change or how it looks. So if you read any thing other then English please let me know what you think.



Thanks you please come aging.

No comments: