4.22.2006

There and back agin By Chuck

Thanks to Stepho for the new Profile. Take a look if you care.



In other news we are back from a little trip north. Over all it was a nice trip, parents got a little warring towed the end but that is what parents are for. I got an opportunity to play with the camera for a wile and take some nice shots of the last sun set up there. Witch I will try and put in my flickr bar soon.(the new header is one of the pics) we went we saw and we tried to relax a little. Still unsure what we may do as fare as living Spaces.

5 comments:

Joe C said...

Nice profile. Steph writes well.

Messed Up said...

Now i just need her to right up a little on each of my blogs. so i can start droping the links around. with my writing i don't think any one would want to look at my sites.

Stepho said...

I look at your sites!

Messed Up said...

no i did not mean you don't look at my sites, just that i should brib you to right a little about them. i can put them around the net and get some people coming throw here.

Messed Up said...

+ Stepho you move you words like a prize fighter. so you writinng a little about my site might get some one to come look. and i know you look at my site tracker and all


I know were you live. LOL