4.26.2006

Well to day I was suppose to go to Sam's club.

Ya right they just closed and moved to a new location witch is even farther away. So with only having the big ass van and the store being in BFE now I don't think so. I will have to wait for peaj to come home and take the car out to Sam's I guess. So to day has become day to make the roast and clean up.

Little side notes I think the maintenance is doing the crazy lady across the hall. It seams that every time I turn around she has the Maintenance man in her apt. I think this is not only sick but really fucking sick; she is nasty ugly and fucking loony.

Well it has felt good to be home. Staying with the folks is nice but they in there old age are getting really annoying. All they do is watch cnbc and bitch about things that are out of the ability for them to change. I think this bothered peaj more then me. I just take most of every thing that my parents say with a grain of salt these days. My mom has really gotten bitter after the whole brain surgery thing. What can you do they are you parents?

In other news the laundry was almost all done this time around till the card ran out of money. Dame apt place a buck to wash a buck to dry. Now I don't have a buck and I ant's in luck.

5 comments:

Stepho said...

$1 to wash and dry's pretty cheap. We like to wash Garv's clothes and then hang them around the apartment to dry. You need to dry the clothes for at least three cycles or else they'll stay wet. It's jank.

Joe C said...

Sucks about sams club. If maintainence is bannging that broad, tell her how mad you are about the drywall not being fixed. She may be able to pull some strings.

As for the folks, i could have told you they were getting that way. That's what old age does. I'm sure Peaj and yourself could totally use that argument for not moving up north, but I'd say it's a pretty lame argument.

I've got nothing.

Messed Up said...

Joe- no argument about that just the fact that they have got to much to bitch about

Stepho- are dryer is like that and for the fist time they fixed it. (new heating elmont)

Amy said...

New layout! I like it! Where did you get it?!?! :)

Messed Up said...

Y thank you Amy. Well lets see me and Joe were talking about layouts and I liked yours but red is just not my color, so I went for the blue. oh and by the way thank's Amy for the layout. HEHE