4.07.2006

To day is just the day

To day is the day that drove me to drink. And yes I am drinking now. I just have very little to say about to day, I spent most of it on the phone and all I can say is I fucking hate people and I really hate the stupid ones. We will start on the list, the bank are a bunch of fucking morons, the hospital is so fucking dumb I can see why they have no money. All in all to day was just a bad day.
The only good thing to come of the day is dinner galosh that was good. I am stuck on my game and that sucks, there is nothing on TV and that sucks two. So I declare that April 7th to be a suck day and I never want an April 7th to come aging.

4 comments:

Drunken Chud said...

so is it your opinion that we should go from april 6th to april 8th and pay no mind to april 7th ever? man... that'd be trippy. plus, think of the people you'd piss off whose birthdays fall on the sevent. that would RULE! let's do it. i'll sign your petition.

Messed Up said...

na we should just skip any day that starts bad for me fuck every one I don't care.

Stepho said...

Wow. I support your decision of making bad days non existant. Now, would you rather them go away completely? What about a do-over? I think life should have do-overs.

Messed Up said...

i will take do-overs i like the sound of that.