4.12.2006

Browser changes

Ok not that any one is really going to care. But I have sbc or att what ever you want to call them. Ok so any ways I used there browser for some time, out of convenience for my mail and book marks. Ok so I found a really big draw back to the browser in which they give out for free. And that would be I can’t watch any movies on it tells me cant load or problem with sever. So I would have to copy address and use fire fox. So one day well board and unable to find something to keep me entertained I started coping bookmarks and I mailed a whole list of every bookmark to my self. (Safe keeping) and I put all said information in to fire fox which was the easiest thing I think I have ever done. And I made the switch and could not be happier about it. I no longer have to sign in to get my bookmarks and I can watch every format of movies there is out there with no problems. So needles to say thanks to Joe for letting me in on the little browser some time ago I love it and am going to stick with it.



The end

2 comments:

Joe C said...

One of us! One of us!

Marci said...

Welcome to the right side. FF rules! :)