4.23.2006

just a little note for all

Ok so with using ad sense I no longer can put up so much questionable martial on my main site. So what I did is made a site called the dark side of Chuck’s little life. Ok so I don’t up date that as often but I will be trying to put up any thing that is on the dark side. Any thing that I may like or is of questionable content so ad sense dose not yell at me. Ever thing there will be the thinks that most people would not post for being harped on for it. I have balls of steal so I will post all things that come to mind no matter how dirty or how disturbing they bay be.

5 comments:

Drunken Chud said...

tell adsense to fuck off. and post what you want anyhow.

Messed Up said...

hay i don't want to fight with some one that is going to give me free money. HEHE

Stepho said...

How much money are you making with adsense?

Messed Up said...

stepho- I am making almost nuthing i don't get a lot of hits. as of right now i have made 1 pennie I fucking rock!

Messed Up said...

Stepho--- up date make that 2 pennies sorry I just checked