4.15.2006

Just some random things I found the other day

Ok the first I have been told my a few web sites is kind of like on of the founding fathers of bogging. Now if this is true or not I do not know. Anil Dash now I don’t really believe all that I read I mean come on it is not even a blog.

Next up is just random thing like bare bones guide now this one is pretty cool, if you don’t know a lot about html. This is all the codes for the little things.

Ok most every one has a cell phone. Ever wonder were the dame towers are around you house or work. Try here Cell tower search now about half the way down the page there is a little search box just put you zip in. over all it is pretty cool.

Ok the next is a site that is fun if you have nothing better to do check it out and see. Ytmnd.

And for a little news we are planning on going on a trip form Tuesday to Saturday so there will be no updating during this time of any of my sites. Seeing that my parents are still in the Stone Age and don’t have the internet (what the fuck is the internet). We are heading up there to look at some houses and see about moving.
Well a little up date to go with the news the debt that we have accumulated in the last 2-3 year is pretty well taken care of. Now we still have credit cards and some medical bills, but for the most part we have put them in the budget and well they should be gone in side of the time frame of a year. Yahoo for us.

I hope every one is out side enjoying this lovely day it looks fucking awesome out there. As for me I have too much to do,

No comments: