4.27.2006

post in the day

Ok so the other day I made a cake, my first cake ever all by my self. It came out pretty good but it was just a sheet cake.

To day I got a call from my sis. We have not really been talking much as of late. She is a little to busy with the church, and her church really bothers me. Any way she swung buy to give us something that she found in a garage sale. It is X-mass Ordainment. Has a snow man and a penguin on it. It was pretty cool. We unloaded to bags of cloths to her.

To day over all was not all that eventful Peaj and I went to Sam's club got some stuff? Stopped at some garage sales. I got 3 unopened boxes of hockey cards form 91-92. So I want looking to see what I could find on the net about 91-92. There are a few good rookies in there but over all they are going for like 50-60 cents a pack I have 36 per box so all in all paying 4 bucks a box was not bad. I did find some unopened boxes but they were not the same as the O-pee-Chee's I have.

We bathed the ferrets or I should say peaj did. I dryad that was about it for the day.


OTHER NEWS

I updated my blog as you all can tell. So what dose every one think???
I know Amy likes it LOL



Thanks to Joe for helping me under standing the code a little more then I did.


Update to the Ad sense I am still holding at 2 Cents.

1 comment:

Lish said...

Looks great. I love the color scheme in the text box areas.