4.16.2006

Just how sad is life?

Ok so I have done a lot of blogging as of late. Yes I know I really have no life and we are still on the poor side of things. (And don’t forget Peaj went to 12 hour shifts make her bed time kinda early). So I found the first ever gay guy blog. No I am not gay but this struck me a little odd, for what reason you ask well because as I said I have done a lot of blogging and this is the first. What happen to all this gay and pride shit.

Moving right a long I found foreigners just thrown every were here thought it was kinda funny can we say browser issuers.

Ok so I have read a lot of blog and I have skimmed a lot too. And what I am finding is there is not a whole lot of content for most of the blogs. Then I found a site that had content that struck me. Opiate of the masses now you need to read one of the posts just scroll down till you see the condom. Make sure you read the comments.
Now the next one I found is recipes being a stay home dad now this is kinda cool to me. It has some really good ones up there that my mom doesn’t really have a recipe for; you get well it is all in my head. Well my mom after the surgery is not great at remembering every thing any more so Mom’s best Recipes comes in handy.

2 comments:

Stepho said...

Most blogs are a whole lot of nothing, but they're great for wasting time when you're bored and stuck at home. I like to browse celebrity blogs.

Messed Up said...

you will have to drop some of the links this way. that would be fun to see what they do from day to day.