4.13.2006

Crazy shit

Ok so I as bogging the other day and found. These to sites now I found the one and read a little in. ok so over all it is a cool idea but hard to get in the habit I think. But this just crazy they are having a change race or what started out as. Now they just keep track of all the change they pick up and have a running total. I just thought it was pretty cool and I would share. Below are the to sites that started as a race



racer one
racer two

And this one is just some one that keeps track of all the change found. Kind of like the racers but I don’t think they are of the same.

changequest

2 comments:

Joe C said...

Awesome. I need to do something like that. That, and I should take all my change into the bank again. I just can't bring myself to take in the jug of pennies, though.

Messed Up said...

HE HE hell I would. I have and I am sure i will agin