4.30.2006

When is a bad decision good?

Ok so I was thinking well going throw a whole bunch of papers. When is a decision good or bad? Here are some examples of what I am asking buying stocks for instance IBM when the company first started, many people said it was never going any were. But for the people that bought in to it well they made some money even know they were told it was a bad decision. Starting your own company lets look at many people in resent years have quit there jobs to sell things on EBay, ok so was it a good or bad decision on there part? Well I guess time is the only thing that will really tell you. I know of people that invested every penny they could in stocks, and when 9/11 happened they lost thousands. Well that might have been a bad decision but if 9/11 did not happen they would have gained. So what happened time, the factor of time is strong in every decision we make. Time keeps going and events in time will for ever change the out come of any decision we make. I am sure I have made my fair share of bad and good decision so fare in my life. But I guess I will have to stand and wait for time to tell.


The point to this entire well there is not really a point I guess; just the question what will time tell for you? Think about what you have decided and see were time might leave you.


Feel free to discuss what you thing.

4 comments:

Drunken Chud said...

i'd still buy stock in IBM... but... uhh... no one ever said bad shit about IBM. International Business Machines has been around since like 1880. well, C-T-R (computing-tabulating-recording company) was around in 1880. they were the company that would become IBM. IBM officially incorporated in 1911. not to critcize you or anything. but i think you may have been thinking of using microsoft or apple.

Messed Up said...

You are very right i did not even realize I put IBM i ment microsoft. good one chud.

Drunken Chud said...

no problem. i'm just the genius of the universe. it's a cross i bear.

Messed Up said...

you cross bears holy shit dude you got bigger balls then i thought.