5.23.2006

1000 things I could do

Well I have been looking around for things to change/update my page. What I have found is there is well over 1000 different ways to do so, with the original crap temples for blogger. Now my problem is in the fact that I want with a different template, dame me for picking something I liked.

Now some of the big things I would love to do, but have not found the way yet is have a random header, ya that is the pic up top of this page, I would love for it to change each time you reload the page (tired of doing my self really).

I have found every single thing to make my blog look like a my space peace of shit site, yah like I want that, you know like sparkly cursers and moving back rounds, or how bout the dame impossible dark words on a dark back round that makes you eyes bleed.

Well for now this is what you get till I figure some things out about it. I like the lay out better then what I had for a wile, (original blog template). But it needs something I just have not found what that something is yet. As always you are allowed to throw you 2 cents in if I listen or not well that is up to me.

In other news

The kid has a little less then 4 weeks left of school, Holy hell were did the time go on that one, did not even see it coming. It will be time ones more for fishing biking and general fun things out of doors. (Should be fun she is a little older and better behaved this year)



Update the unclaimed Michigan money, well I have response in hand it is not mine, dame it all to hell there goes my idea of being rich again. Well better luck next time I guess. In short they do tell you if it is yours or not I was really was hoping it would be but oh well.



I feel another rant coming on, you will just have to wait and see on this one.


One last note

If you are at work and have nothing better to do then read the crap I put up, take some time and check out my links, E-mails From Jesus. I have been laughing my ass off on some of them.

4 comments:

Sanguchi said...

Hey Chuck, which of your 3 blogs is the "main" one? I want to link to it but I don't know which one is your main one. I assume it was this one because it was on top of the list.

Messed Up said...

Mral--- you would be right, this one is the main the biggening.

Stepho said...

Great image :)

Messed Up said...

Why thank you Stepho