5.18.2006

Thoughts


As I sit and listen to new music I found via another blogger, I start to wonder how much more music is out there that I would enjoy but just have not found yet, you cant rely on the radio they only play shit they want, which most of it sucks what I want is original music, music with hart and soul not mindless crap they put on the radio. And no I am not going to pay for some dame radio with now commercials to get it.

Then I start to think about the books ya all the books I have read and the ones not yet read. I am a very picky reader; I have never been a fan of Steven king and am only reading this one because my wife told me it was pretty good. What books I have are Piers Anthony, and Poppy Z Brite,


now neither are alike in there writing but both told a good story. I have picked up my fare share of bios of people, and read it just to know more about them. But what I don’t do is go looking for a good book why well not really sure on that one but if you have some suggestions feel free to drop them here.

Life has gotten boring the winter was long and with out snow, the summer is near and all I want to do is take the kid fishing biking and have some fun. She is now at the age were I am sure we can do a little more, out side and enjoy it.

My thoughts are spear attic at best to night, wondering skipping and jumping about, I want something but have no clue what it is. Feel I need to do something but am not quit clear on what it is, feel lost and confused and I am sure there is no reason for this, would love to find a way to make money and still be there for the kid, but I of all people have not come up with the plain for that one yet.

2 comments:

Shafter79 said...

Piers Anthony's "Incarnations of Immortality" is a good seies of books

Messed Up said...

shafter-- I did not know any one read his books besides me and the wife.