5.04.2006

Ok so not a whole lot going on

I finally did get the van cleaned out, all this cleaning just to put more in. the whole purpose was to clean out the stuff/junk in there to put the bikes in for summer. Now I don't know how much we will use said bikes but we have them with us if needed.

Other interesting things; now I am going to guess that most of you have heard of whole estates and unclaimed money being given to the state, what you might not know is they can't take said property/money unless it goes unclaimed for said amount of time. Now what most people don't know is it cost very little money (one stamp). Now all you have to do is put you name/company and see what turns up give it a try. Now you do have to wait 120 days and I am not sure if they tell you a yes or no but we will find out. I sent in an inquiry to see what might be mine.



That is all folks

No comments: