5.18.2006

The Mormons are coming

Time to run the Mormons are coming, pack the kids and run like hell they will find you they will search you out and try and give you a free book.

So every day around 3:40 I go up to the office parking lot of the apartments I live in, to sit on the parking block facing the street to wait for the little one to come home. (sitting on the parking block only if it is dry) well yesterday to guys on bikes are riding by I am reading Steven kings bag of bones not paying much attention, (starting to get in to the book and all) and one of the guys on the bike ask if I know were a bike repair shop is I say no never looking up, he then goes in to a explanation of why he needs one (as if I give a shit)
Now being the nice person I am I say well I can see what I can do. Dame it all to hell if the guy is not dressed in nice shirt and pants, this Is when I notice what he is a bible pusher, (thinking at this point oh shit what have I done). He asks what I am reading I tell him he asks do I like to read, mean wile I am trying to put is seat back on for him, which is the problem he is having the center post has come unbolted. All the wile he is asking if I would read his book I say I have and yes I have. Then he asks if I believe in god I tell him I do not believe in organized religion then he intrudes his self.

Hi my name is what ever he said did not even listen I represent the church of something of latter day saints I get a smirk, now I have for the last few year have added the church of latter day saints to a lot of things as a joke, so of cores I am going to kind of laugh at this.

He goes on to tell me all about him and his brethren (sounds like a cult) and how they read from both books yada yada yada. I put the moraines seat back on and tell him it is striped out and will not stay long, he then hands me a pamphlet and asks if I would read his book I told him I was already reading a book, then the bus pulls up.

He then asks if he can get my phone number I say no and then asks if he can stop buy and drop the book of, I say no aging. I give him some shit story about privacy and how my wife likes it. Now mean wile his little buddy is staring at the tattoos on my arms.

Well needles to say I will no longer help before I look, that I learned but I also think I will just keep my mouth shut and act like I am a mute. Well after we finally get them to go way with the story of I am up there every day at the same time and if they want to drop the book of to me then no problem, (that way I can burn it at home like the others). The kid and I start walking home well the started to leave the apartment complex and then slowed and turned around and start to follow us, ok this sucks go the fuck away or I will give you Jesus Christ and the latter day saints up you ass side ways. Well we get home and find that his brethren that he mentioned lived here is in the building next to the one we are in. Dame the bible pushers they are worse then drug dealers, for one reason what they do is legal.

Which is the biggest crock ever there are more crimes and wars over there books then there are over drugs.

Well that was my day above is the pamphlet he gave me back and front,It looks more like aliens are invading but what ever. So if you want a free book just give them a call. They will show up at you door in a matter of minutes with you free sample just like the drug dealers would do for you, the first ones on the house. Then you have to pay for the addition.



Now in no way get me wrong with this post if you want to follow the book be my guest it is your choice, I don't care if you follow the book of the road. But when you come to me and I tell you that I don't believe and you still try and get me to take more then what I want, it is wrong after saying I did not believe you should leave, not pass you drug of choice and yes I know have adopted this as my saying religion is you drug of choice not mine. I choice to live my life my way I do not need a book that can not be proven or disproved to tell me what I should do nor do I need some place to give money to (which I have vary little of).
If this offends you be my guest to comment I will not remove any thing that is said, because freedom of speech still applies here. I have made my choice in life and if you are unwilling to except them I am sorry, but we all have free will. And I do not choice to follow the rest of the sheep for salvation, or to feel acceptance from a figment of the imagination.

No comments: