5.21.2006

Now this was enraging


I was flipping throw the channels like a do most nights, (when the wife has to work the next day).

Now this is where most of you are asking what got me so pissed off to post it? Well I will let you know but fist the story that leads up to it.

We lost power to day for about an hour or so not much fun but what are you going to do. Then after the power came back Peaj turns the TV on and all is going well then the cable goes out. What the hell powers on cables out. Peaj calls and they tell us that it is due to the power outage that cable went out and that the power company will not let the cable company in to fix it until they are done. Ok so cable was out the rest of the day around 8 I hooked up the rabbet ears to watch the Simons and family guy, about half past 8 I plugged the cable back in and BAM that shit is up and running.

I thought all was well started flipping throw and what do I find, no it was not the blue hair lady on the church channel, but a commercial for the very place I live.

What the fuck this place sucks, they will not fix my shit but they have the money to put up a commercial for them self’s. Now what the hell we have a stove that is twice the age of me and only half works a living room with some bad water damage carpet that is so dame cheep it is falling apart. But yet they have the money for a commercial and not just some cheep one. It was a pretty nice one with the hole the safest city bull shit in it.

Now this is were I wish I had money to have my own commercial to tell every one the truth about this place.

That is my rant so suck it up spit it out right at the office of this place.

No comments: