5.03.2006

Ode to apartment living part 5 continued

Now that are manager is pissed off and we are more then pissed off at him. We decide to right fox 2 news you know the problem solvers. So we did so with how he teats his tenets. After sending this and starting to calm down form the entire ruckus. I heir the mail lady come in and put the mail in the box, now this is the norm but what was not the norm is there is some little chick walking around in the building. Now for most that would not be a big deal but what is, is the fact that you have to have a key, now I wait till she goes up starts for I don’t like to talk to people much. As soon as I touch the mail box she is there asking if she would talk to me about the apartments, fist thought she is thinking about renting, then she informs me that she is a reporter for the Detroit news. Wow when it rains it pores so we start talking and yes she has a badge. So I invite her in to the apartment and we ask all kind of questions, but the problem is she is doing a story on the apartments having charges agents them for being racial bias. As the article is posted in the first post. I will go no farther in to this. Now on to the maintenance man is here and is trying to fix it. He is doing a really bad job but at lest something is getting done.

No comments: