5.05.2006

We all know how I hate stupidity and narrow minded morons

So I find this blog, at fist I read it and find it fucking hilarious. I was going to post it and let you all read how dame funny It was. Until (me grinding my teeth) I try to comment on her idiotic moronic stupidity of the report on evolution she did. And I got this mailed to me,

Dear American:

Thank you very much for your eMail.

Unfortunately, due to a (currently still) extremely high volume of
emails I receive every day, I will most likely not be able to read or even
answer your email.

If you feel you need to contact me, please visit my website:
http://www.ShelleyTheRepublican.com and leave a comment.

Thank you very much and have a great day.
God bless you,
Shelley


You will find in this Email sent to me her site address so read her evolution post and then read my comment to her.

I will post my comment to her below after reading it feel free to read her dumb ass moronic ramblings about what she thinks in her very narrow minded view. And this is what I wanted to post.

Now what I find funny is the fact that you bring up carbon dating, which can prove the date pretty close. Now there is absolutely nothing that any church or religion can carbon date to prove any such person or personas walked this earth. Now with that said we have watched evolution over and over there are many animals that still walk this earth that can prove evolution happens, it just happens over a time frame we can not comprehend. There is nothing to prove that any religion is true to there claims. The bible which ever you chose to read are all word of mouth, and word of mouth is the same as hear say, and hear say is more or less speculation. So until you can absolutely disclaim that evolution happens it is still possible. The bible on the other had is the same until it can be proven it may or may not have happened.

2 comments:

Stepho said...

I don't get why so many religious people don't believe in evolution. All of the Christians I know think evolution is a fabulous theory. Of course, most of the Christians I know are educated to the point where we've all had a few genetics classes.
I guess my point is the vast unread masses will continue to think that theories they don't fully understand are threatening to their religion and disavow them, reather than read a book and sit and think how they can believe in whatever they want without compromising either. I really hate how people think they're so separate when they're both two fields that are filled with unfounded theories and creative speculation. After all, we wouldn't have gotten to the moon if some crazy guy hadn't imagined something that everyone thought was totally impossible...and some people still don't believe we were on the moon. Hey---kinda like Christianity!

Grrrr....extreme right wings..... :)
Sorry to rant on your blog!

Messed Up said...

Stepho Not a problem this is why I posted the post.