5.16.2006

You never know

You never know some one until you have been through ever thing with them. Why do I bring this up, well as most of you know I am married and have been for 3 years? And as I am sure I know peaj and know her well, but she still amazes me when it comes to what strengths she has.
I don't think there is a week that goes by that she dose not does something that amazes me with something.
I have had many friends through the years and felt I knew them well; boy I was wrong on some of them. There a few that had stole girls from me and a few that just stabbed me in the back, it is hard to see the true person and what they are capable of, I am sure that I will never know every thing about the people around me it is a life process I guess.

You may go your whole life and never see the true colors of some one, or you might meet them and it just bleeds out. You may never see it unless the circumstances are just right or things may fall just right for them to show what they really are.

I guess in short make sure you look at it all before you really choice the people you trust.

I have a few people that I am sure I can trust any thing with one being my wife and the other well you know who you are. Now don't get me wrong I trust family but family can not be trusted with every thing. So this is for the two people that are set higher then all the rest in my life.

3 comments:

Messed Up said...

she really is.

Ca said...

So very sweet. I have the same bond with my best friend, Ryan - there are times that he completely blows me away with his kindness and concern for others. It is good to have. Good luck to you both. xo

Messed Up said...

Cherilyn--- I think I might be the luckiest person alive, not only do I have a best friend but she is also my wife.